Our specially designed high quality raw fiberglass Gauge Panel Back Plate
provides you with the ability to design your own custom gauge cluster
for your C2 Corvette.
- Our gauge panel lets you start out with a clean slate to customize a new gauge cluster for your C2 Corvette
- This Gauge Panel Back Plate is meant to be used with your stock steering column
- The slot measures 1-3/4″ to fit your stock steering column in conjunction with utilizing the stock rubber gasket
- If you’re using an aftermarket steering column take a look at our Gauge Panel Back Plate – Custom which can be cut to suit your needs
- With our Gauge Panel Back Plate you can custom paint it, add decals, airbrush, skies the limit to match the paint scheme & design of your vehicle
- You can either stay with your stock gauges or install aftermarket gauges if you choose
- Our panel works on all years of the C2: 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967
- There are many more upgrades available using some of our other C2 VETTE parts, take a look at our Center Console and Dash as complimentary pieces.
- Gauges, steering column, rubber gasket are sold separately
- Gauge Panel Back Plate does not include hardware
Size and Weight
1963 – 1967 C2 Vette – Corvette Gauge Panel Back Plate- Stock – High Quality Fiberglass
- Length: 20″ inches
- Height: 10″ inches
- Thickness: 1/4“ inch
- Lip: 4″ inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- All measurements & weights are approximate
Flat Rate shipping valid for U.S. Shipments only, excluding Alaska &
Hawaii, additional rates apply for Alaska, Hawaii & International
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.