RETURN & SHIPPING POLICY
C2 VETTE LLC, SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
C2 Vette, LLC would like to thank you for your purchase. We are sure you will find our product satisfactory and perfect for your automotive needs. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us so we can discuss the options available for returning your purchase for exchange, store credit or refund. Please read below for more information regarding our return policy.
C2 Vette, LLC will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by delays, failures or other consequential damage, nor for labor, transportation or any other charges incurred in the replacement or repair of a defective item.
C2 Vette, LLC has no control over the packaged product once it leaves our place of business. In the event of loss or damage during shipping from the contracted shipping company, C2 Vette will make every effort to assist in rectifying the lost / damaged product with the assistance of the customer and completing the original order.
Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
All returns must meet the following guidelines:
· Pre-approval through our main office is required for ALL returns (email approval required). Customers must email a Return / Exchange / Credit request to our office within 15 days from Date of Purchase
· All returns, i.e.; store credits, exchanges, refunds will incur a 15% re-stocking fee of the purchase price. In “special exception” cases a 25% re-stocking fee will occur
· If approval is received, product must be returned or at least postmarked for return within 15 days from Date of Purchase
· All returns must meet C2 Vette, LLC guidelines (see below)
· If your purchase included any free product, that product must also be returned. In the event the free product is not returned, the “Value” of the free product (based on our opinion) will be deducted from your refund amount
· If your purchase included free shipping or any other “special offer”, the “Value” (based on our opinion) will be deducted from the refund amount
· All applicable fees will be deducted from your refund and / or store credit amount
· All returned parts / items / products will be inspected
· We request you use a trackable shipping method to mail back your return as well as purchase insurance for the product at its purchased value
· We reserve the right to adjust the refund amount based on the condition of the part / item / product and its packaging
· In the event the part / item / product deems to be unsellable, a refund will not be provided; the customer will be notified and have the option of either paying to have the part / item / product returned back to the customer at their expense or disposed of based on customer’s preference
· Refunds, exchanges & store credits typically take 15 business days to process once the part / item / product has been physically received and inspected by C2 Vette, LLC Stated times are estimates only. Individual experiences may vary
· Business days are considered to be Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays and special office closure times
· Refunds will usually be issued in the same form as the original payment method, on occasion a company check may be issued
· All applicable fees will be deducted from your refund, i.e.: processing fees, shipping, promotional product not returned, re-stocking fees, etc (all fees may not be listed here)
· In the event the part / item / product is received damaged during transit, it will be critical to document all damage found, i.e. box smashed, opened, ripped, missing or damaged parts, etc.
– Contact the office immediately
– You will be required to provide proof of damage through photos
– We recommend if the package is visibly damaged upon arriving and you have the ability to refuse it to please do so
– For defective product please contact our office immediately
The following parts / items / products will not be accepted for return under any circumstance:
– Any part / item / product that exceeds our 15 day return guideline
– Any part / item / product that (based on our opinion and or inspection) was used and/or installed and/or handled improperly and/or altered and/or damaged after receipt of shipment and/or deemed unsellable
– Any partial returns of items
– Any part / item / product that (based on our opinion and or inspection) was packaged, or shipped improperly. We recommend that all returns be insured and shipped with a carrier providing a method of tracking and damage or loss coverage
– Any part / item / product that is damaged in return transit
– Any special order, custom order or personalized product
– Any electrical products or computer chips, videos, software, etc.
– Any hazardous materials, i.e. paint, paint products, oils, etc.
– Any dated products / parts
– Wheels and tires
– Clearance items
– International returns
Due to constant changes in the retail market, we reserve the right to modify our shipping & return policy when deemed necessary.